Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Inspiration

Lady V here...

I owe everyone a full update. I want to introduce everyone to the families I babysit for. That provides for some interesting stories and it's a pretty big part of my life right now.

But I wanted to share with you a reply e-mail I got from boss. This was in response to an blast e-mail that I drafted.


"Perfect!!

i wouldn't change much of anything. The only thing I would think about is whether we want
to write the last line. IM me when you're around and we can discuss
it more. Other then that I think this is great!!!"




:)

I IMed him later and told him my point of view on the "last line" he mentions. He saw where I was coming from and told me to leave it in.

As lame as it sounds, it feels good to do something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment