Monday, November 2, 2009

Poppin' My Blog Cherry

Lady V here...

Let me get you up to speed. This is my life at this moment:

  • I am 23
  • I live at home
  • I graduated college, got an amazing job, and then got laid off due to budget constraints
  • I started interning at a booking/management company that has asked me to join their team and start a whole new branch of the company, for which I have a strong passion for, from the ground up. The trick = it's paid entirely on commission
  • I have my debts, but I'm also blessed with helpful parents and grandfather


But I don't want their help. I'm attempting to do this on my own. I'm single after being with my first boyfriend ever for 4 years. I'm at the point in my life where I want to focus on ME. Unfortunately, that doesn't come naturally for me.

I want to use this blog to be help accountable for my actions and bring you all along with me! Therefore, here are my top three focuses (I like listing things...and I'm a nerd)



  1. Taking this new career opportunity and rockin' the shit out of it! While making the kind of money I need to save for my future.
  2. Lose weight! I am currently -23 lbs since starting to focus on my diet and exercise at the beginning of the summer. I'm a big girl (but sexy!), so this number could and should be higher, so I decided to punish myself. Which brings me to number 3...
  3. No sex until I'm -40 lbs :) This is mostly a self-control test for myself. I want to stick to something that I promise to myself for once, and use something, that shouldn't be abused anyway, as a punishment/reward.

My "homework" for my "job" (which I still find weird calling a job since I haven't made any money yet) is to research cold calling. Something that somewhat terrifies the hell out of me, but is going to prove beneficial in making money (
goal #1) Therefore, bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment